2016.05.25 — On May 31 Department of Computer Science hosts Computer Science Day, which is a unique opportunity for anybody with an interest in computer science and IT to get a full view of the broad range of impressive computer science research performed in Aarhus.
2016.05.25 — The five lecturers who are nominated Teacher of the Year 2016 are: Kasper Green Larsen, Kaj Grønbæk, Henrik Bærbak Christensen, Aslan Askarov and Gerth Brodal. The winner will be announced at Computer Science Day on Tuesday, May 31.
2016.05.13 — On May 27 at 9:00-12:00 in the Peter Bøgh Auditorium, the team behind new the research center for Big Data Analytics: DABAI - Danish Center for Big Data Analytics driven Innovation - invites you to their opening event.
- Computer Science Day 2016 (2016.05.25)
- Teacher of the Year 2016 (2016.05.25)
- Opening of new research center DABAI (2016.05.13)
- 600 IT students visited Katrinebjerg Career Day (2016.05.02)
- Popular IT career day at Katrinebjerg (2016.04.29)
- Professor Ivan Damgaard, computer scientist - among other things (2016.04.20)
- Two teams reach the finals at Nordic Game Jam 2016 (2016.04.19)
- ACM SIGSOFT Distinguished Paper Award for Esben Andreasen and Anders Møller (2016.04.14)
- Lars Birkedal now member of the Royal Academy of Sciences and Letters (2016.04.07)
- Villum Foundation supports new project on Guarded Homotopy Type Theory (2016.03.18)
- Mon 30 May
- 09:00-13:00 | Aarhus University, Denmark
Workshop: Theory and Practice of Secure Multiparty Computation, 2016
- Tue 31 May
- 13:15-15:10 | Peter Bøgh Andersen Auditorium
Computer Science Day 2016
DAIMI Report series
Browse our local DAIMI report series containing technical reports from 1972 to present
BRiCS Publication Archive
BRICS was a research center and PhD school funded by the Danish National Research Foundation from 1994 to 2006. Browse the Archive of BRICS publications