Phone: +45 42 92 62 87
Department of Computer Science
DK-8200 Aarhus N
Update: The 9th of March I
attained a Ph.D. degree in computer science. I now work at Uber.
Hey! I'm a Ph.D. student in the Programming Languages Research Group, Department of Computer Science, University of Aarhus. My advisor is Anders Møller.
My research interests are web technologies and how static and dynamic analysis can be used to improve development tools for the average web developer.
- Programming Languages (dProgSprog, Q4 2013)
- Software Architecture (dSoftArk, Q2 2012)
- Algoritmer og Datastrukturer 2 (dADS2, Q4, 2012)
- Algoritmer og Datastrukturer 1 (dADS1, Q3, 2012)
- Computers and Networks (dComNet, Q2, 2011)
- Casper S. Jensen, Anders Møller and Zhendong Su. Server
FSE'13. pdf slides
- Casper S. Jensen, Mukul R. Prasad and Anders Møller. Automated Testing with Targeted Event Sequence Generation. ISSTA'13. pdf slides
- Christian Frost, Casper S. Jensen, Kasper S. Luckow and Bent Thomsen. WCET analysis of Java bytecode featuring common execution environments. JTRES'11 (part of my masters degree)