Welcome to my homepage
I am a PhD student at the Department of Computer Science, Aarhus University under the supervision of Jesper Buus Nielsen and Claudio Orlandi.
Specifically I am doing my PhD in the
Cryptography and Security Group. More information about our group can be found here.
I obtained my Masters degree from the Computer Science and Engineering Department, IIT Kharagpur under the guidance of Dr. Abhijit Das. Prior to that, I did my B.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering and B.Sc (Honors) in Physics from University Of Calcutta.
Before joining Aarhus University, I worked as researcher at the R. C. Bose Centre of Cryptology and Security, Indian Statistical Institute and in the Graduate School of Computer Science, Saarland University.
My research interest varies over many aspects of theoretical computer science, with the focus on cryptography and security. Specifically I am interested in design and analysis of provably secure "efficient" cryptographic primitives. Currently I am working on different projects related to secure multi-party computation.
- Maliciously Secure Oblivious Linear Function Evaluation with Constant Overhead
Asiacrypt (2017) -- Satrajit Ghosh, Jesper Buus Nielsen, Tobias Nilges.
- TinyOLE: Efficient Actively Secure Two-Party Computation from Oblivious Linear Function Evaluation
ACM CCS (2017) -- Nico Döttling, Satrajit Ghosh, Jesper Buus Nielsen, Tobias Nilges,
- Post-Quantum Forward Secure Onion Routing (Future Anonymity in Today’s Budget)
ACNS (2015) -- Satrajit Ghosh, Aniket Kate.
- New variants of algebraic attacks based on structured Gaussian elimination
(Extended abstract) SCC (2012) -- Satrajit Ghosh, Abhijit Das.
- An improvement of linearization-based algebraic attacks
SPACE (2011) -- Satrajit Ghosh, Abhijit Das.
- An Algebraic Approach to Maliciously Secure Private Set Intersection
-- Satrajit Ghosh, Tobias Nilges .
- Improvements of algebraic attacks based on structured gaussian elimination
-- Satrajit Ghosh, Abhijit Das.
- Improvements of linearization-based algebraic attacks on block ciphers
Master's Thesis (2012) -- Advisor: Dr. Abhijit Das, IIT Kharagpur.
External: PKC (2018, 2016), Eurocrypt (2018, 2016), Asiacrypt 2017, TCC (2017, 2016-B), ACISP 2016, Indocrypt 2016, ProvSec 2014, SPACE 2014.
email: 1st name at cs.au.dk
Department of Computer Science,
8200 Aarhus N,
Office: Nygaard 288